Akshay Nand

Delighted Chef
Hey beautiful people! I could be the best friend & chef in your life. My efforts will go into making "cooking" the most joyful activity of your day. Do look forward to super useful resources around food & cooking

Need your advice, support and love

Hey beautiful creators. I regularly read about fellow creator's success stories here and on Twitter. Every story is super inspiring and makes me work harder towards creating products on Gumroad. With a support system like  Pedro Hernandes  I feel motivated always but I've been in thinking mode for my 1st product launch (been really slow🙄)

I know I need to launch a product fast to get an understanding of where exactly do I stand. For the same reason, I'd like to share something with you all and get a FEEDBACK and eventually decide if it's VALUABLE. So here it goes:

I was thinking to launch a "comprehensive guide" (most probably a short e-book) on: "Making Birthday Celebrations extra special" 

IDEA BEHIND THIS GUIDE: Birthdays are celebrated joyfully in every corner of the world. And birthday plans vary according to the birthday boy or girl. Above all, many struggle to make that day special. I mean going out for a dinner is normal but not that special.

MY OFFER: I plan to cover birthdays of Moms, Dads, Spouses, Kids, Best Friends, Partners etc....

For each category, I will give out- 
1-2 easy/quick recipes (savory/sweet) to curate at home
Decor ideas
Surprise elements

Considering the current world situation, many are inside homes and not moving out much. So will this kind of quick reference guide help you to make your loved ones feel extra special???

If you think I launch this product, will it be valuable to people?

NEED YOUR FEEDBACK🙂
Like Comment

Need your advice, support and love

Hey beautiful creators. I regularly read about fellow creator's success stories here and on Twitter. Every story is super inspiring and makes me work harder towards creating products on Gumroad. With a support system like  Pedro Hernandes  I feel motivated always but I've been in thinking mode for my 1st product launch (been really slow🙄)

I know I need to launch a product fast to get an understanding of where exactly do I stand. For the same reason, I'd like to share something with you all and get a FEEDBACK and eventually decide if it's VALUABLE. So here it goes:

I was thinking to launch a "comprehensive guide" (most probably a short e-book) on: "Making Birthday Celebrations extra special" 

IDEA BEHIND THIS GUIDE: Birthdays are celebrated joyfully in every corner of the world. And birthday plans vary according to the birthday boy or girl. Above all, many struggle to make that day special. I mean going out for a dinner is normal but not that special.

MY OFFER: I plan to cover birthdays of Moms, Dads, Spouses, Kids, Best Friends, Partners etc....

For each category, I will give out- 
1-2 easy/quick recipes (savory/sweet) to curate at home
Decor ideas
Surprise elements

Considering the current world situation, many are inside homes and not moving out much. So will this kind of quick reference guide help you to make your loved ones feel extra special???

If you think I launch this product, will it be valuable to people?

NEED YOUR FEEDBACK🙂 
Like Comment

Tools I (A Chef) use for content creation

I am a self-schooled chef and love to cook for people. I teach the fine art of cooking to people around the globe (online & offline both). I also enjoy my time writing about food in the form of blogs, books (e-books as well). So there are 2 tools in particular which are a great support. 

1.  Canva: Although I use the Pro version the Free version is also loaded with a lot of templates. I am not a designer. In fact, I am really poor at drawings. But Canva can enable and uplift anyone and get you to make brilliant designs for multiple social media platforms. I am also using this to design e-books. I find it very user friendly and easy to use
  2. Grammarly- Unlike Canva, I have a free version of this but still very efficient and useful. I mentioned I write often about food. So this does a quick fix to all my stories, blogs

I'd love to hear from any experts out there if there are more tools to explore.

Also, I'd be happy if my sharing helped someone😁 

Cheers & Happy Eating🥑  
Like Comment

Hello beautiful people! My name is Akshay and I am a Self-Schooled Chef

I am happy to stumble upon this community and be a part of valuable discussions. My endeavor is to spread happiness and smiles in people's lives using cooking & food. I am an Online Cooking Coach teaching the fine art of Therapeutic Cooking (Cooking is much more than an act of making food). I also serve people as a Personal Chef. Food I believe unites the world and brings people closer🙂
Like Comment