Aqsa Sarwar

Writer and Graphic Designer
Hello Beautiful People, I am a writer and graphic designer. I love to travel, write, listen music and talk. But above all I love to listen to other people, their stories, issues, concerns, a part of their life they always want to share. Greeting!

Halloween

Hello Beautiful people, I am currently working on Halloween vectors, illustrations and stickers. I would love to know from you guyes that do you like to see them and then purchase?Β 
These designs will be perfect for graphic designers, looking out to create new designs. The vectors I am making can be adjusted according to your design, resize, color change and much more.
LEt me know about your views. Looking enthusiastically to hear about it.
Best Regards,
Aqsa πŸ˜ƒ
Like Comment

Hello Beautiful people, I am Aqsa Sarwar a creative writer and graphic designer. I have an experience of 8 years in writing and recently got my certification in graphic designing. The journey till here wasn't easy at all, however, I am so glad to be a part of such a platform now where people are presenting their selves, what's in their mind, what they actually want to show.
I am still learning about this paltform, if anyone is interested in elaborating me how to gain followers and have enthusiastic clients, do let me know.
I am looking forward to hear from you guyes, to know you guyes and be a part of it. πŸ™‚
Have a beautiful day to all! πŸ€—
Like Comment